A number of consecutive incidents happened over the past week which has made me take some time out to stop and think about life, the time I spend daily, is it doing the things I love? If I had to suddenly not be able to do anything tomorrow would I have any regrets?
What do I still want to do? All these Questions let me to the question “what do I still want to do’’
I decided to compile list of a 1000 things before I die- with the criteria that no matter how big or how small the task it can go on the list as long as it’s something I really want to do.
So here goes my first ten:
Please feel free to contribute to the list of things to do 🙂
- .Enter (and ride) the Argus 2010.
- Build a bear @ build a bear
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Swim with Sharks
- Take a Photo – and fill the frame
- Buy a great fitting dress
- Cast a fishing line ( without Shrieking)
- Successfully change a car tire alone
- Start a Braai (not using Parafine,Petrol or the entire brick of fire lighters)
So let’s see how it goes. Watch this space for 11-1000 …
Let’s hear your list!