ROXY LEARN 2 SURF & SURF WITH QUIKSILVER PROGRAMME
Designed by internationally qualified ISA surf coach and 9 x South African champion Roxy Davis, this ever successful programme offers structured weekly lessons helping you learn to surf or improve your current surfing level! At only R530 per month it includes a once weekly group lesson, equipment hire as well as use of the facilities which include separate men's and ladies change rooms, lockers and hot showers.
WHO, WHAT WHEN, WHERE & WHY?
This programme has been designed by internationally qualified ISA surf coach and 9 x South African champion Roxy Davis. This ever successful programme offers structured weekly lessons helping you learn to surf or improve your current surfing level! This programme is for all beginner or intermediate level surfers. This programme has includes:
- A minimum of four 90 minute group surf lessons per month
- A professional & structured weekly lesson plan
- Professional coaching
- Average coach to participant ratio 1:5
- All equipment including surfboard & wetsuit hire
- Use of surf school facilities including separate male & female change rooms, warm showers & lockers
Adults & children can sign up for the Learn 2 Surf programme. Choose your weekly lesson from the following lesson times on a Saturday or Sunday:
MID-BREAK INTERMEDIATE LESSON
*Should we have a minimum of 5 interested participants, we will also introduce a 2pm group on a Saturday and/or Sunday. Get your friends together & take up this amazing offer with your own private group programme!
Choose between 3 skill levels:
- Mid-break Intermediate
Each programme will follow a structured, 16 lesson structure. View the programme structure here.
If you are a complete beginner, you will be learning how to ride your very first wave using a foam board or a minimal/long board. You will also learn how to wax & carry your equipment and perfect your pop-ups! For our mid-break intermediates, our professionally qualified coaches will assist you in advancing from the foamies in the front to the mid-break where you'll learn how to change direction and kick out safely. Intermediate participants will learn all about acceleration & deceleration and dive into the world of competitive surfing.
THE INS & OUTS
- R530 per month for a minimum of 4 lessons per month; OR
- Save R220 by paying R1900 for all four months in advance; OR
- Pay R530 for the first month, and upgrade to pay for the rest of the program in advance to benefit from the reduced rate.
You can now pay through our online shop with a debit/credit card, Discovery Miles or EFT Pro.
T&Cs Apply: If you would like to join after the programme has already commenced, then a private surf lesson is required before you can join in the group. The programme will still cost R530 thereafter. Should you wish to join a single lesson at any point, there is a R240 join-in fee that applies* (*provided you have had a private lesson beforehand).
- Swimming costume
- Beach towel
- Padlock for locker
- A completed indemnity from
- *Wetsuit & surfboard if you would like to use your own equipment
*All equipment will be provided if you do not have your own
- Surf Emporium is one of the few schools in Cape Town officially accredited to Surfing South Africa which is affiliated with the International Surfing Association. Our Surf School is compliant with the international Health and Safety regulations and we also have all the associated insurance & liability cover required.
- Surf Emporium is a blue & white stripe building on Muizenberg Beach Front/Surfers Corner
- To get directions, please click here