MOMS & GROMS AND DADS & DUDES
Spend the morning of your public holiday, Thursday 21 March 2019, on the beach with other Moms & Groms and Dads & Dudes for our water-confidence surfing sessions!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
This programme has been designed by internationally qualified ISA surf coach and 9 x South African champion and mother of Daniel, Roxy Davis. This programme focuses on "groms" aka young surfers, aged 6 months to 6 years old. The session is focused around water awareness & safety, with the goal being to share our knowledge with you, allowing you to feel comfortable and confident when taking your little one into the ocean. Please join us!
Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019
Time: 9am arrival for a 9:30am lesson start
Cost: R185 per adult & grom*
*Please note that there needs to be one accompanying adult per every child surfing
Payment: If you would like to pay in advance, please click here. Payment is due on the day of your lesson before the start time.
Indemnity Form: If you have not had a lesson with us before, you can complete the indemnity form by clicking here. Please add your participating grom/child in the "additional participant u8 field". No indemnity form means no participation.
- If for any reason what so ever your child is hesitant or does not want to participate in certain activities please do not worry, this is absolutely normal;
- Never push your child to do something that they are not comfortable doing;
- We will have beach games available on the beach as well as a gazebo & umbrellas;
- Every child, irrespective of age, will participate at their own pace. All children are unique & we embrace that;
- All the Surf Coaches that will be assisting on the day are professionally ISA or SSA qualified with first aid & years of experience.