Winter Blaster 2019
What is the Winter Blaster Programme? An exciting Skills Development Training Programme that runs over June & July 2019. Using a unique Training Programme it affords you to work at your own pace while still in a group environment. There are three Skill Levels Beginner, Intermediate and the latest addition - The Competitor Programme!
Welcome! You are now part of the Surfing Tribe and we are excited to be showing you the ropes! During the Beginner Winter Blaster Programme you will master the basic skills of wave riding and work on a customised programme to suit your ability and fitness level. Your surf coach will be going through the beginner training manual with you to ensure you have covered the foundation of surfing.
Hooray! You are now regarded as an Intermediate Surfer. You are either a Mid Break Intermediate. You Surf the Mid Break area where you are in deeper water but can still touch the ground when needed. Or you are a Backline Intermediate - You are able to negotiate through oncoming waves and can make it to the backline. You are starting to catch unbroken waves and riding the open face! We have some work to do to get to to the next level and advance your surfing skill further.
Congratulations you are an Intermediate Surfer wanting to take your surfing to the next level. You have mastered the basic skills it takes to get to the back line, complete manouvres and you are able to catch plenty of waves in a session. Nine times South African Surfing Champion Roxy Davis has put together a Competitor Programme to enhance your physical and mental perfomance! This programme includes competitive strategy, heat planning, video analysis and understanding what it to become the ultimate competitor.
Book Now 021 788 8687 / 082 562 8687 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is the Winter Blaster?
- Skills Development Training Programme
- Work at your own pace
- Three Skill Levels Beginner, Intermediate, Competitor
- Dynamic warm ups and fitness routine
- Professional Surf Coaching
- Incl Surfboard and Wetsuit Hire
- Electronic Training Manual
Dates and Cost
The Winter Blaster Programme Runs every Saturday and Sunday Morning at 9:30am during June and July 2019.
- Saturday's June 1,8,15,22,29
- Saturday's July 6,13,20,27
- Sunday's June 2,9,16,23
- Sunday's July 7,14,21,28Cost: R1600 for 8 Sessions. 17 dates to choose from.Join in Lessons R240 per person per lesson (Join in participants do not recieve the free gift or training manual)
Winter Blaster Gift
The first 50 Registered Participants will recieve a Winter Blaster Gift to the value of R1000
- Surf Emporium Peak Cap with your name on it.
- Roxy/Quiksilver Beanie
- Two Months Membership for FREE (Incl 7 days a week access to the surf school facilities incl hot showers and 50% off all equipment hire between surf lessons)
- A Vida Hot Chocolate or Cuppachino Voucher
- Discovery Key Ring