RAspect Surf Salvation is 100% natural hand crafted sunscreen specially formulated for surfers
- 60g tin
- Safe, natural, water resistant
- Handmade in small batches
- Broad spectrum protection
- Deflects damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Safe for the whole family
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Packaged in a reusable tin; no plastic pollutants
Good on YOU!
RAspect Surf Salvation provides high levels of protection against both UVA & UVB rays. It is protective, moisturising, soothing and healing. Although designed specifically for surfers, RAspect Surf Salvation is safe for everyone, from babies to the aged, including anyone with sensitive skin.
Good for the planet
RAspect Surf Salvation is harmless to people, coral, and the rest of the ocean and earth. Everything in it is benign to natural systems and life. RAspect Surf Salvation is made in small batches, with love and care, by hand. It’s packaged in a returnable, reusable and completely recyclable tin.
Good enough to EAT
RAspect Surf Salvation is so good for you that you can eat it! It consists entirely of completely safe, wholesome ingredients – no chemicals or strange substances. We believe that if you can’t eat it, you shouldn’t put it on your skin. It all ends up inside you anyway.
What goes into this mineral sunscreen?
- Coconut oil (organic, sourced from Mozambique): Penetrates the skin for deep protection; has a natural SPF of about 8.
- Castor oil: Gives the sunscreen its water-resistant properties. Conditions the skin and locks in moisture. Protects against the drying effects of wind, salt and sun, with a natural SPF of about 6.
- Beeswax(from local Cape beehives): Provides water resistance, protects the skin from the elements. Beeswax has a natural SPF of 15.
- Cocoa (fair traded): Potent antioxidant content boosts your skin’s natural defences. Cocoa also adds the rich colour and delicious scent.
- Zinc oxide:Provides safe broad spectrum sunscreen. It creates a physical barrier that blocks UVA and UVB rays before they can damage your skin.This prevents sunburn and premature ageing.
- Cinnamon oil: Anti-inflammatory, a source of protective antioxidants.
- Vanilla oil: Packed with protective antioxidants and B-vitamins.
- Apply liberally to exposed areas before going out in the sun.
- Reapply after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.