The Surf Emporium Learn2Surf programme has been designed by internationally qualified ISA surf coach and 9 x South African champion Roxy Davis. This ever successful programme offers structured weekly lessons helping you learn to surf or improve your current surfing level!
Our price includes a once weekly 1.5 hour group lesson, equipment hire as well as use of the facilities which have separate mens and ladies change rooms, lockers and hot showers.
Why Learn 2 Surf with Surf Emporium Surf School
- Internationally qualified ISA Surf and SUP Coaches
- One of only 4 Surfing South Africa Accredited surf schools in the country
- Choose your coach
- 18 Years of Successful operation
- All lessons include use of facilities including hot showers, lockers and change rooms
- Additionally we welcome all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
- Learn to surf or improve your current surfing ability.
- Enjoy a unique learn to surf experience where fun and safety are our priorities
- Located at Muizenberg Beach, South Africa which is in fact the best learn to surf beach and surfing nursery in South Africa
What to Bring along to your surf lessons:
- Costume and / or swim shorts
- Sunscreen and a beach towel
- In addition a padlock for your locker
When: Friday, 24 January 2020 – Friday, 13 March 2020
- Friday, 24 January 2020
- Friday, 31 January 2020
- Friday, 7 February 2020
- Friday, 14 February 2020
- Friday, 21 February 2020
- Friday, 28 February 2020
- Friday, 6 March 2020
- Friday, 13 March 2020
Time: 14h30 – 16h00
Cost: R230 per join-in lesson OR pay for all 8 lessons upfront** and only pay R132.50 per lesson i.e. R1060 for the term.
**Please note: the discounted lesson price is only applicable should full payment i.e. R1060 be made on or before Friday, 24 January 2020. Should you decide to pay per lesson instead, then the R230 join-in lesson fee needs to be settled before the surf lesson commences.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or call us on 021 788 8687 should you have any further questions or queries.
We are looking forward to welcoming our Cedar House Surf School participants back this term!