Please see all important information below.
When are your surf lessons?
- 31 July 2021
- 14 August 2021
- 28 August 2021
- 4 September 2021
What does your surf lesson entail?
- 1.5 hour surf lesson
- Professional coaching
- 1:5 coach to participant ratio
- All beginner or intermediate surfing basics including beach & water safety
- All equipment including surfboard, wetsuit & rash-vest
- Full use of facilities including separate male & female change-rooms, warm showers & lockers
**Please note: Our ladies change-rooms are equipped with hair dryers and both change-rooms have 4 x warm showers
All GROW Abroad surf lessons will commence sharply at 10h00. This means that you will need to be dressed in your wetsuit, with your surfboard and ready to hit the beach at 10h00. Therefore, it is recommended that you always arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of your lesson to allow enough time for you to sign-in and get dressed as to not be late for your lesson.
**Please note: It is imperative that you remember to go to the surf desk and sign in before every lesson by giving your full name
What to bring?
- Swimming costume
- Beach towel
- Lock for your locker
What are the T&CS?
- All lessons are not transferable
- Participants are responsible for own transportation to and from lessons
- Full payment is required prior to first surf lesson
- A minimum of 5 participants per group
- All participants need to submit a completed indemnity form before the first lesson
- All standard surf school terms and conditions apply
There is also a famous vida e caffe coffee shop inside Surf Emporium where you can grab a great coffee or snack before or after your surf lesson.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 021 788 8687 for any more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to Surf Emporium!