SURF WITH QUIKSILVER
SURF CAMP in CAPE TOWN
We are running a Surf with Quiksilver boys only Camp in Cape Town. Three dates available:
20th-22nd December & 4th-6th January 2012 & 24th-26th March 2012
The camp will include the following:
- Introducing video analysis
- Surf coaching
- Still photos
- We will be surfing and coaching at surf spots around the Southern Peninsula
The boys will also learn the following:
- Wave predictions and whether charts – how to correctly chart the weather conditions and predict optimum conditions for surfing
- Types of surf breaks – Learning the difference between split peaks,multiple random peaks,point breaks,reef breaks and beach breaks
- Fitness for Surfing
- Surfboard construction – how surfboards are made including a surfboard shaping factory tour
- The History and development of Surfing
- Environmental factors
- Nutrition for surfing
- Surf rules and Etiquette at surf breaks
- An introduction to stand up paddle boarding
We will be staying in a house in Fish Hoek (http://capetowncoastal.com/) and will be driven by myself ,Roxy (with PDP) in our Kia Pregio 12 seater buswith trailer.
The house is fully equipped with pool,DSTV,Internet with wireless,4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
All meals will be provided during the surf camp.
Please email me to book your spot, it will be on a first come first serve basis. email@example.com
The price would be R1500 which includes
All meals transport , petrol accommodation , coaching , surfboard and wetsuit hire if needed as well as all the above information such as factory tours,SUP lessons etc.