UPDATE :Roxy Towill and the World Championships!
WE HAVE AWESOME NEW PRIZES TO ADD TO THE RAFFLE!!
After winning the SA Woman’s Open Longboard Championships in Durban in May this year Roxy Towill took part in the Roxy Pro held in Biarritz, France where she placed 9th at the event.The Roxy Pro was the first leg of a two part world championship series with the girls now heading to China in October for the final event and the crowning of the Womans World Longbaord Champion for 2011.
The events invite 32 of the top Female Longboarders from around the world to take part.
Roxy Towill needs to do a fundraiser to help with her travel costs. She is running an online donation/ raffle for prizes for 3 months. From 22 July 2011 – 22 September 2011
The Prizes are really awesome!
- A Roxy 7’0 Epoxy Surfboard
- 2 x Private Surfing lessons with Roxy Towill
- Gift voucher to the Roxy/Quiksilver store at Muizenberg valued at R1000
- A 1-year surf school membership plus valued at R1680
- 2 x Group lessons for you and 4 friends valued at R1900
- 3 x Vitality product hampers – *NEW*
- A day sail from Royal Cape Yacht Club to “there and back” for 6 people on a 42ft boat named “License to Chill”.Just bring your own drinks and eats.(The normal rate is R250 per person for 2 hours) – *NEW*
Raffle Tickets are R30 per ticket or R50 for 2 tickets.
You can either purchase your raffle ticket at the Roxy Surf School Muizenberg or by depositing your raffle ticket fee into the following account and using your email address as the reference.
Acc name: Roxy Towill
Acc no: 9112759528
Acc type: Savings
Thanks for your support and hopefully you will win some cool prizes!