Surf Emporium Winter Blaster 2017
Have your kids already shredded through our Junior Holiday and/or Teenager Holiday Surf Camp Programme, and interested in taking their skills further? Join us for the 2017 "Winter Blaster" 8 week skills development programme at Surf Emporium Muizenberg.
What is the Winter Blaster programme?
Winter Blaster is an 8 week training course that specializes in improving you surfing skills. With dynamic warm ups and a jam packed programme, you can go as fast or as slow as your skill level allows. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced surfers are all welcome. But why winter? Well Muizenberg in Winter is truly magical. We are blessed with consistent swell and much cleaner surfing days!
What is included in Winter Blaster?
- 8 x 1.5 hour surf lessons
- Choose your 8 lessons from 16 dates
- 1:5 coach to participant ratio
- Surf Coaching booklet that includes Skill Development & Assessment
- All equipment
- Discount vouchers
- Full use of surf school facilities including lockers and warm showers
- And the first 50 participants to sign up, get a free EPIC GOODIE BAG!
What to expect during the 2017 Winter Blaster?
This programme is designed to suit your pace and you can choose to learn as quickly or slowly as you like. Our Programme Skills Assessment is a guideline of information you will be learning through your surfing journey and you will find there will always be something new to learn with each wave you catch!
When is the Winter Blaster programme?
Winter Blaster runs for 8 weeks throughout June and July 2017. The programme will run every Saturday and Sunday morning on the following dates:
- 3-4 June 1-2 July
- 10-11 June 8-9 July
- 17-18 June 15-16 July
- 24-24 June 22-23 July
What are the T&Cs of Winter Blaster?
- Winter Blaster lessons are not transferable
- Winter Blaster lessons only run according to a calendar month from the beginning of June to the end of July
- Payment is required prior to first lesson
- Alll participants need to submit a completed indemnity form before the first lesson
- All standard surf school terms and conditions apply
Can I join in once Winter Blaster has started?
Yes*, you can pay a join in fee of R200 per lesson on the day. Please note: this is at all times subject to the availability of a place within the appropriate gender, age & ability group).
*A prerequisite for joining the Winter Blaster after it has started is an ABC 1 and a half hour private surf lesson at Surf Emporium, should the first lesson of the beginners programme have been missed. This is for the health and safety of the participant.
What is the cost of 2017 Winter Blaster?
At only R150* per lesson, the 2017 June/July Winter Blaster programme will only cost you R1 200.00!
*NB: Full payment to be made on or before the day of your first Winter Blaster lesson.
How can payment be made?
- You can EFT using "Blaster & your name" as a payment reference. Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Banking Details: Nedbank Current Account. Account Name: Muizenberg Surf Shop. Account Number: 1250040787. Branch Code: 125009
- You can pay using cash, credit card or debit card in store before the start of your first lesson;
- You can pay through our online shop with a debit/credit card, Discovery Miles or EFT Pro. Please click here.
Complete your Indemnity Forms:
- You can now conveniently complete the online registration/indemnity form via your PC/Laptop/Tablet or Phone;
- It is recommended to pre register in advance to avoid the registration queues in store on day one of surf camp;
- Please click here.