Sign up for a R120 Surf Lesson this Women's Day!
Surf Emporium Muizenberg is very excited to host Group Surf Lessons in celebration of National Women's Day on Thursday, 09 August 2018. Females, of all ages, can sign-up to join a group surf lesson for ONLY R120! Yes, only R120 for a 1.5 hour surf lesson, all equipment, professional coaching & full use of the surf school facilities. There will be 3 lesson times to choose from so make sure you don't miss out!
Everything you need to know:
What is included in the R120 surf lesson?
- 1.5 hour surf lesson
- Professional surf coaching
- All equipment including wetsuit, surfboard & rash-vest
- 1:5 coach to participant ratio
- Full use of surf school facilities including separate male & female change rooms and lockers
- A participation certificate
What time are the group surf lessons?
- Lesson 1: 10am
- 9:30am arrival for a 10am lesson start
- Lesson 2: 12pm
- 11:30am arrival for a 12pm lesson start
- Lesson 3: 2pm
- 1:30pm arrival for a 2pm lesson start
What to expect in your group surf lesson?
- Learn how to ride your first wave using a foam board or a minimal/long board
- Learn how to have either your left foot or right foot forward
- Learn great paddling techniques and the easiest way to get to your feet
- And so much more!
*Intermediate groups available
How is payment made?
- You can EFT using Name + WD as a payment reference. Please email proof of payment to email@example.com
- You can pay using cash, credit card or debit card in store
- You can pay through our online shop with a debit/credit card, Discovery Miles or EFT Pro by simply visiting https://surfemporium.co.za/shop/lessons-rentals/surf-lesson/womens-day-group-surf-lesson/
*NB: Full payment to be made before or on the day before the start of the surf lesson
- Every participant needs to complete an indemnity form before they may participate in the surf lesson
- Participants under the age of 18, require a parent and/or legal guardian to complete the indemnity on their behalf
- Places are filled on a first come, first serve basis
- Payment will secure your placement
- Standard surf school T&Cs apply
"Right on the main beach in Muizenberg, this is a great place to learn how to surf. Quick service, hour and a half lesson including board and wetsuit for a reasonable price. Experienced and friendly staff. Had a lot of fun and caught some perfect waves in a beautiful part of Cape Town. Worth the experience 100%."