Western Cape Interschools Surfing Championships presented by the Surf Emporium & supported by Sport and Recreation SA Muizenberg Sunday 03rd of November 2019
As the 2019 Surf Emporium Western Cape Inter School League has been wrapped up for the year, we are excited about the upcoming championships event and the opportunity for Western Cape Schools to battle it out one more time this year for the Championship Title.
This event gives ALL Schools in the Western Cape the opportunity to participate, regardless of whether you competed in the league series or not. Enter Today!
- The Entry Form must be completed by the teacher or parent in charge in order for the team to enter the event.
- The Junior and Senior entries must be done on separate forms
- Entries close on 29 October 2019
- Each team is made up of FIVE surfers
- Entries from Senior and Junior Schools are encouraged
- Senior & Junior Schools will compete separately
- There is NO Entry Fee
- Heats & provisional schedule will be posted on the SSA website and Surf Emporium website on 30 October 2019
- All email enquiries must be directed to surfingsouthafrica@gmail.
comor firstname.lastname@example.org. za
- For telephone queries, contact Surf Emporium on 021 788 8687 or Robin on 082 454 1149 during office hours
Prizes and Awards:
Prizes and awards:
- Trophies to the top Senior School, top Junior School and in the cup and plate divisions
- Medals to the surfers in the finals of each division in the cup and plate finals
- Cash prize to the school that wins the Senior and Junior Cup
DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM HERE:
FIND OUT MORE EVENT DETAILS HERE: