WHAT IS GROW ABROAD SURF PROGRAMME?
It is an 6 week training course that specializes in improving you surfing skills. With dynamic warm ups and a jam packed program, you can go as fast or as slow as your skill level allows. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced surfers are all welcome.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This programme is designed to suit your pace and you can choose to learn as quickly or slowly as you like. It has been specially designed for GROW Abroad and is exclusive to GROW Abroad students. Our Programme Skills Assessment is a guideline of information you will be learning through your surfing journey and you will find there will always be something new to learn with each wave you catch!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 6 x 1.5 hour surf lessons
- 1:5 coach to participant ratio
- Professional surf coaching
- All equipment including surfboard, wetsuit & rash-vest
- Full use of surf school facilities including lockers and warm showers
WHEN IS THE GROW ABROAD SURF PROGRAMME?
- 18 January 14h00
- 01 February at 10h00
- 22 February at 10h00
- 04 April at 10h00
- 18 April at 10h00
- 09 May at 10h00
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Lessons are not transferable
- Lessons not redeemed are forfeited
- No lesson rescheduling or postponing allowed
- Participants are responsible for own transportation to and from lessons
- Payment is required prior to first lesson
- All participants need to submit a completed indemnity form before the first lesson
- All standard surf school terms and conditions apply