WHAT IS GROW ABROAD SURF PROGRAMME?
You can choose between a 4 Week | 8 Week | 12 Week | 16 Week training course that specialises in improving you surfing skills. With dynamic warm ups and a jam packed programme, you can go as fast or as slow as your skill level allows. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced surfers are all welcome.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This programme is designed to suit your pace and you can choose to learn as quickly or slowly as you like. It has been specially designed for GROW Abroad and is exclusive to GROW Abroad students. Our Programme Skills Assessment is a guideline of information you will be learning through your surfing journey and you will find there will always be something new to learn with each wave you catch!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 4 | 8 | 12 | 16 x 1.5 hour surf lessons
- 1:5 coach to participant ratio
- Professional surf coaching
- All equipment including surfboard, wetsuit & rash-vest for lesson duration
- Full use of surf school facilities including lockers and warm showers
WHEN IS THE GROW ABROAD SURF PROGRAMME?
4 | 8 | 12 | 16 Weeks
- 11 July 2020
- 1 August 2020
- 15 August 2020
- 29 August 2020
- 12 September 2020
- 10 October 2020
- 24 October 2020
- 7 November 2020 (Photo Session)
- 16 January 2021
- 6 February 2021
- 27 February
- 6 March 2021
- 20 March 2021
- 10 April 2021 (Photo Session)
- 8 May 2021
- 22 May 2021
COST & PAYMENT
The 4 Week surf coaching cycle is R980 per participant. Click here to pay.
The 8 Week surf coaching cycle is R1960 per participant. (includes 1 photo session) Click here to pay.
The 12 Week surf coaching cycle is R2940 per participant. (includes 1 photo session) Click here to pay.
The 16 Week surf coaching cycle is R3920 per participant. (includes 2 photo sessions) Click here to pay.
*NB: Full payment to be made on or before the day of your first lesson.
*NB: Every participant requires a completed indemnity form before they will be allowed to surf. Complete form here.
**All participants under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign their indemnity form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & WHAT TO BRING
- Lessons are not transferable
- Lessons not redeemed are forfeited
- No lesson rescheduling or postponing allowed
- Participants are responsible for own transportation to and from lessons
- Payment is required prior to first lesson
- All participants need to submit a completed indemnity form before the first lesson
- All standard surf school terms and conditions apply
What to bring
- Swimming costume
- Beach Towel
- Padlock for locker