Surf Emporium Junior Holiday Surf Camps
8 x SA Champ Roxy Davis & team invite you to join the upcoming Junior Holiday Surf Camps. Take part in the fun, with all-inclusive packages from only R300/day for all wannabe surfing groms!
What is the Junior Holiday Surf Camp?
This programme has been designed by internationally qualified ISA surf coach and 8 x South African champion and mother Roxy Davis. This ever successful programme offers structured just less than half day surf camps in the school holidays for both males & females aged 6 to 10 years old. This programme is a great way to get your little groms active during their holidays as well as introduce them to the sea in a safe & professional environment. The Junior Holiday Surf Camps have a higher coach to student ratio, thus the participants will received more one-on-one interaction.
What is included in the Junior Holiday Surf Camp?
- A 90 minute surf lesson;
- Average coach to participant ratio 1:2;
- All equipment including surfboard & wetsuit hire;
- Use of surf school facilities including separate male & female change rooms, warm showers & lockers;
- Snacks & hot chocolate;
- Friends, fun & lots of good memories!
What to expect during Junior Holiday Surf Camp?
- Each day the surfing participant will check in at the front desk to let the team know you have arrived
- Beach warm ups, games & surf lesson from 09:00 - 10:30
- Hot chocolate & snacks from 10:30 - 11:00
- 11:00 collection
Where is the Junior Holiday Surf Camp?
- Day 1: Please arrive between 8:00 and 08:30 for registration and signing in
- Please meet at our store: Surf Emporium (Blue and White striped building), Muizenberg
- The Junior Surf Camp will start at 9:00 so please be sure you set aside enough time to find parking, get into the wetsuit, have a drink of water and put on sunblock
- We will be heading down to the beach at 9:00 sharp and students will be assigned to their surf coaches and groups at this time
What to bring?
- Padlock for locker;
- *Wetsuit & surfboard if you would like to use your own equipment;
- A great attitude & willingness to learn!
*All equipment will be provided if you do not have your own
That's Me Surf Photography
- We will have That's Me Surf photography joining us on the good weather days;
- On days that the photographer is at the beach, we will give participants a photography card with the link to images for that day;
- Participants will then be able to view & purchase their images via a digital download;
- Feel free to view the www.thatsmesurf.co.za website & register in advance.
What is the cost of Junior Holiday Surf Camp
- R310.00 per participant per day
How is payment made:
- You can EFT using name, surname & month as a payment reference. Please email proof of payment to email@example.com
- You can pay using cash, credit card or debit card in store before surf camp;
- You can pay through our online shop with a debit/credit card, Discovery Miles or EFT Pro;
- 1 Day Junior Holiday Surf Camp: (insert link)
- 2 Day Junior Holiday Surf Camp: (insert link)
- 3 Day Junior Holiday Surf Camp: (insert link)