Surf Emporium Holiday Surf Camps
8 x SA Champ Roxy Davis & team invite you to join the upcoming Holiday Surf Camps. Take part in the fun, with all-inclusive packages from only R180/day* for both beginners and intermediate surfers!
What is the Holiday Surf Camp?
This programme has been designed by internationally qualified ISA surf coach and 8 x South African champion Roxy Davis. This ever successful programme offers structured half day surf camps in the school holidays for both males & females aged 10 to 18 years old. This programme is a great way to get the kids active during their holidays as well as an awesome way to have fun & make great friends. The participants do activities together in bigger and smaller groups, they will learn how to surf, and also excellent team-building and leadership qualities.
What is included in the Holiday Surf Camp?
- A 2 hour surf lesson;
- Average coach to participant ratio 1:5;
- All equipment including surfboard & wetsuit hire;
- Use of surf school facilities including separate male & female change rooms, warm showers & lockers;
- Snacks & hot chocolate;
- Friends, fun & lots of good memories!
What to expect during Holiday Surf Camp?
- Each day the surfing participant will check in at the front desk to let the team know you have arrived
- We will do beach warm ups and games from 09:00 - 09:30
- The lesson will be 2 hours starting at 09:30 - 11:30
- Hot chocolate & snacks from 11:30 - 12:00
- 12:00 collection
Where is the Holiday Surf Camp?
- Day 1: Please arrive between 8:00 and 08:30 for registration and signing in
- Please meet at our store: Surf Emporium (Blue and White striped building), Muizenberg
- The Surf Camp will start at 9:00 so please be sure you set aside enough time to find parking, get into the wetsuit, have a drink of water and put on sunblock
- We will be heading down to the beach at 9:00 sharp and students will be assigned to their surf coaches and groups at this time
What to bring?
- Padlock for locker;
- *Wetsuit & surfboard if you would like to use your own equipment;
- A great attitude & willingness to learn!
*All equipment will be provided if you do not have your own
That's Me Surf Photography
- We will have That's Me Surf photography joining us on the good weather days;
- On days that the photographer is at the beach, we will give participants a photography card with the link to images for that day;
- Participants will then be able to view & purchase their images via a digital download;
- Feel free to view the www.thatsmesurf.co.za website & register in advance.
What is the cost of Holiday Surf Camp
- 1 Day(s) Surf Camp: R250.00 / Join in fee per day;
- 2 Day(s) Surf Camp: R500.00* / Join in fee per day: R250.00
- 3 Day(s) Surf Camp: R600.00* / Join in fee per day: R250.00
- 5 Day(s) Surf Camp: R900.00* / Join in fee per day: R250.00
*Reduced rate only applicable if paid upfront
How is payment made:
- You can EFT using name, surname & month as a payment reference. Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pay using cash, credit card or debit card in store before surf camp;
- You can pay through our online shop with a debit/credit card, Discovery Miles or EFT Pro;
- You can now conveniently complete the online registration/indemnity form via your PC/Laptop/Tablet or Phone;
- It is recommended to pre register in advance to avoid the registration queues in store on day one of surf camp;
- Simply follow the link below: